[LAD] [ANN] aseqmm 0.2.0 released

Pedro Lopez-Cabanillas pedro.lopez.cabanillas at gmail.com
Tue Dec 29 13:39:32 UTC 2009

On Tuesday, December 29, 2009, Paul Davis wrote:
> i notice that SDLmm has not had a commit in nearly a year, and appears
> to have been named under a similar belief as your own.

Is it about belief? There is something about that in the Universal Declaration
of Human Rights. Article 18: "Everyone has the right to freedom of thought,
conscience and religion". I would also add the GUI toolkit and frameworks.

Maybe you know the text of a Law, or a sacred text source of the absolute
truth, where it is stated that a library name ending in "mm" must not be used
by those not belonging to the congregation of true believers, under pain of
heresy ?

Regards,
Pedro