[LAD] JackEQ-0.5.8: smooth and shiny

Philipp Überbacher hollunder at lavabit.com
Wed Dec 30 20:24:35 UTC 2009

Excerpts from Patrick Shirkey's message of Wed Dec 30 21:00:15 +0100 2009:
> Hi,
>
> I am pleased to announce a long overdue release of jackEQ v0.5.8 code
> name: Smooth and Shiny
>
> You can find the tarball at the new home: http://djcj.org/jackeq
>
> It's been almost 4 years since a release and this one comes with many
> useful new features including...
>
> - Save/Restore UI state (with autosave on exit/quit).
> - Shiny new meters merging gtkmeter and gtkmeterscale into one class.
> - Mute buttons on all channels, right click to enable/disable.
> - One click eq reset (well two actually for your safety)
> - A revised UI theme taking advantage of Cairo rendering engine in gtk.
> Mmmm gradients.
>

> Please let me know if you encounter any problems.
>

> Otherwise, enjoy and Happy New Year for 2010!!!

As it happens I had a look at it just a few minutes ago, saw the last
release date and forgot about it.

Now I made it available for Arch Linux.
It builds and starts.

There are a couple of warnings at buildtime, tell me if you want to know
about them.

Regards,
Philipp