[LAD] Dumb Idea #27: LV2 host as kernel?

Jens M Andreasen jens.andreasen at comhem.se
Mon Feb 23 03:13:54 UTC 2009

Yes you are missing that, either we would have an intelligent host
commanding an unruly herd of time time-tracks, or we would just have a
single master pretty much in terms with its own inconsistencies.

In a fight between a single 24 track Studer and an array of synchronized
Nagra's, I know what combination of poison I would pick :-D

/j