[LAD] exciting news about the realtime kernel tree

Jens M Andreasen jens.andreasen at comhem.se
Thu Feb 26 15:47:11 UTC 2009

Regarding building kernels ...

The number of drivers is ever increasing, which is probably a good
thing. The downside is that it takes forever to compile it all, and at
the end of the day, any one of us only needs a fraction for the target
machine.

Is there a neat around trick that takes something like lsmod (from a
working machine) as input and produces a config based on that?

/j