[LAD] Linux Audio Awards 2009: Attn Sponsors!!!

Patrick Shirkey pshirkey at boosthardware.com
Mon Jan 26 06:07:20 UTC 2009

Hi,

Please visit http://awards.linuxaudio.org

The website for the inaugural Linux Audio Awards ceremony to be hosted
at the Linux Audio Conference 16 -19 April 2009 at La Casa Della Musica,
Parma, Italy is now up.

We are currently seeking sponsors for specific categories. Please let us
know immediately if you would like us to send you a sponsorship proposal
outlining the sponsor packages. We have three levels of sponsorship so
everyone can get involved.

What we would like to see is a show of hands from all the companies that
use Linux Audio Software in their business or products. Alternately any
Audio companies that use Linux to get the job done are also encouraged
to participate.

- Linux Journal are sponsoring an ad in the April edition. Deadline for
the advertisement is Feb 3 so don't delay getting in touch to secure a
promotional spot for your company logo.

- Trinity Audio Group Inc are already sponsoring a prize for the "Best
Vocal Track" Category and are supporting the "Best DJ" category too.

Get on board to show how much you value the amazing software, hardware
and community built around Linux Audio.

* All administrative costs for the ceremony are being sponsored by Boost
Hardware Ltd.

Cheers.

--
Patrick Shirkey