[LAD] Faust source code of Guitarix?

James Warden warjamy at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 19 14:12:56 UTC 2009

Hi all,

Hermann, don't sell it yet as "clean classes" :lol:
What I did so far is prepare the ground for that but this is not there yet. I split the source files and gathered stuff into different namespaces. But it will make it easier to turn the whole project as a real OO app. Not there yet but soon. I have some experimental code to finish up before this happens. But the project is definitely more readable now.

But I will be away for almost a month, far from any PC or internet for that matter so nothing from my part will happen before I come back from this (well deserved) trip. I may have to restructure a bit but not as drastic as this. Until then, enjoy guitarix 0.05 :)

Cheers!
J.