[LAD] Impro-Visor packages now on SF

laseray at gmail.com laseray at gmail.com
Sun Jul 26 20:29:45 UTC 2009

On Sunday 26 July 2009 15:53:30 nescivi wrote:
> On Sunday 26 July 2009 09:31:10 laseray at gmail.com wrote:
> > Impro-Visor compiles in the jMusic code, which makes it even more
> > evident that there is a violation. And the header clearly mentions
> > using jMusic. So there is no mystery in whether this under GPL
> > or that violations have occurred.
>
> Unless the authors of jMusic gave them permission to use it in a non-GPL
> context.
> Did they react at all on your emails about this issue?

I tried last year to contact them and just recently. No response
either time, but now the binaries were taken down so no real point.

I will try again soon. I am also going look more into jMusic while
working on this program. There may be improvements I can contribute.
So maybe I will have some communication then.

Raymond