[LAD] Fw: Re: At the hands of Professor Keller and Raymond

Chris Cannam cannam at all-day-breakfast.com
Tue Jul 28 11:12:06 UTC 2009

On Tue, Jul 28, 2009 at 8:32 AM, Bengt Gördén<bengan at bag.org> wrote:
> And for the record. LAD and LAU is seldom hit by this kind of outbursts.

In the last 18 months in LAD we've seen some pretty emotive flamewars
about Reaper, LV2 in closed source software, LinuxSampler licensing,
plugin output negotiation, JACK packaging, JACK and DBUS, PulseAudio,
the way qjackctl starts up jackd, RTKit, and probably some other
things I've forgotten.  And this.  This isn't a high traffic list; the
flames quite likely outnumber the rest.

Chris