[LAD] Fwd: Fw: Re: At the hands of Professor Keller and Raymond

alex stone compose59 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 28 12:01:36 UTC 2009

Just on a more serious note, amidst all this mayhem and frivolity, we
forked a project recently to more specifically add and modify a set of
tools for a defined purpose.
Unlike this trainwreck, we not only tried our best to do so in a
decent way, but the original author was thoroughly civilised about it,
and showed a lot of class in his positive and encouraging responses.

I certainly learned a lot from the process, and have even more respect
for Chris (Cannam) as a result.

It goes without saying that if Chris can use anything we write, then
he's most welcome to do so, and has our encouragement as well.

There's a way to do this that doesn't involve throwing digital
hatchets or burning anyone at the stake.

Alex.

--
www.openoctave.org

midi-subscribe at openoctave.org