[LAD] Fwd: Fw: Re: At the hands of Professor Keller and Raymond

laseray at gmail.com laseray at gmail.com
Tue Jul 28 14:09:34 UTC 2009

On Tuesday 28 July 2009 09:50:56 Christian Ohm wrote:
> On Tuesday, 28 July 2009 at  9:19, laseray at gmail.com wrote:
> > When doing the right thing causes people to almost line up against the
> > one in the right [...]
>
> People don't oppose you for "doing the right thing", but for being a
> self-righteous pompous a** who doesn't know when to shut up while doing it.

No, that is you now. For speaking out of turn. Can only respond to a few
little points, bypassing all the truth in the process. Very typical of the
kind of people that keep responding negatively.

I will NEVER shut up when I am right. Anybody who expects another to do so
is very arrogant indeed. It is people like you who make the world a bad place
for others. Not willing to defend the right, just try to assassinate their
character. How very weak.

> > Can you see more now the kind of person he is?
>
> Mainly people see what kind of person you are.

What, a defender of the GPL. Oh, that is bad. Loser.

See people this is the kind of lame-brained people that respond because
they never learnt how to debate and do the right thing. They add nothing
positive to help, just criticize those who are actually doing something
about a problem. Very whimpy.

Raymond