[LAD] Fwd: Fw: Re: At the hands of Professor Keller and Raymond

Ralf Mardorf ralf.mardorf at alice-dsl.net
Tue Jul 28 14:39:45 UTC 2009

Raymond might be right or wrong.

I remember some mails were people recommended Raymond to be cool, even
if Bob might be wrong. I wonder why people now can't be cool, while they
guess Raymond is wrong!

So, even if Raymond should be wrong, why do you now blame him? Aren't
you able to follow you own recommendation you gave Raymond before?

You should be able to empathize Bob's emotions, if not you are just (a)
liar(s)!

My personal opinion is to see what will happen in the future. Bob should
get a chance and it doesn't matter if he had chances before or not, at
the same time I can't see any reason to blame Raymond.

There's a film with Spencer Tracy, the protagonist played by Spencer
Tracy said, that people should use any popular word that can be
understood by everyone, because there are too less words that can be
understood by everyone. Talking about a allegedly wrong chose of used
words is stupid. The fact is, that Bob ignored the GPL, another fact
seems to be that he's willing to consider with the GPL.

Is there any reason to blame anybody now? Even if somebody should be
wrong in your opinions, why can't you keep cool?

You recommended it Raymond before ...

!
Ralf