[LAD] Impro-Visor created on sourceforge

Ralf Mardorf ralf.mardorf at alice-dsl.net
Tue Jul 28 19:25:51 UTC 2009

Grammostola Rosea wrote:
> Robert Keller wrote:
>
>> Arnold, thank you. I think I have everything in SF now. I added GPL
>> notice to the package-info.java files and added INSTALL.txt,
>> COPYING.txt, and LICENSE.txt.
>>
>> Is there anything else I should have?
>>
>> I appreciate your help.
>>

> In Copying it's say: GPLv2 or at your option, any later version.
> License says GPLv3
>
> Don't know if that's a problem...
>

> \r

Everything seems to be fine now :). I guess the rest is fine tuning and
can be done bit by bit ;), if there should still be anything to do.

Now I'll only will watch this thread and laugh about of some of the
typos etc. I made, instead of being angry about anybody or laughing
about anybody else.

\ralf