[LAD] Impro-Visor created on sourceforge

laseray at gmail.com laseray at gmail.com
Tue Jul 28 22:41:58 UTC 2009

On Tuesday 28 July 2009 13:16:38 Robert Keller wrote:
> Arnold, thank you. I think I have everything in SF now. I added GPL
> notice to the package-info.java files and added INSTALL.txt,
> COPYING.txt, and LICENSE.txt.
>
> Is there anything else I should have?

Non-violations of the GPL on the Yahoo group, that is what is still
missing. YOU ARE STILL VIOLATING THE GPL!!!

All the packages on the Yahoo group must have a license in them.
All of them that contain GPL code, compiled or not. ALL OF THEM.

Can you read that now?

ALL OF THEM.

STOP VIOLATING THE GPL!!!

Raymond