[LAD] Impro-Visor created on sourceforge

laseray at gmail.com laseray at gmail.com
Tue Jul 28 23:36:16 UTC 2009

On Tuesday 28 July 2009 19:05:57 David Robillard wrote:
> On Tue, 2009-07-28 at 18:51 -0400, laseray at gmail.com wrote:
> > Basically, he is one big fat liar.
>
> Do you really think this tone helps in any way whatsoever?  Maybe you
> should try defending the GPL with more maturity than that typical of
> your average 12 year old.  You expect people to take you seriously,
> stamping your feet and throwing a tantrum like this?

Hey, I do not care what you think. Resorting to insults because you perceive
insults really makes you so above me. I was not really having any emotional
outburst when I wrote that. To me it was an expression of truth. The guy is
fat and a liar.

> Hell, I am a card carrying member #7026 of the FSF and (facts aside) I'm
> strongly inclined to side with Prof. Keller solely because of your
> behaviour.  What kind of impact do you think you are having on people
> more apathetic to the issue?

Then you are very superficial and easily influenced by authority rather
than truth. It means you are a mental midget. No really intelligent
person would take sides with someone merely because they spoke nice.

> You are doing more harm than good.  Please stop making the rest of us
> look bad.

I am not associated with you. If you look bad, get a makeover.

Raymond