[LAD] Impro-Visor created on sourceforge

Simon Jenkins sjenkins at blueyonder.co.uk
Wed Jul 29 00:32:03 UTC 2009

On 29 Jul 2009, at 00:43, laseray at gmail.com wrote:

 >> 5) You are giving GPL and FSF a bad name

 > Oh, piss off. The way I am doing it, to shame him, is a tactic used
by
 > GPL legal defender organizations.

You went beyond that. You threatened a "tit-for-tat" copyright
violation of Bob's preview release and made a public offer, on this
list, to send its decompiled source to anyone who was interested.
Well sorry but Bob's violation of the jMusic authors' copyright
ABSOLUTELY DOES NOT entitle you to commit such a violation of Bob's
own copyright: Until and unless you have Bob's preview source files
with GPL headers all present and correct, you don't have a license for
the mods in that code.