[LAD] Impro-Visor created on sourceforge

laseray at gmail.com laseray at gmail.com
Wed Jul 29 01:39:34 UTC 2009

On Tuesday 28 July 2009 20:48:33 you wrote:
> On Tue, Jul 28, 2009 at 8:41 PM, <laseray at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> [ ... more of the usual ... ]
>
> >Again, it is funny how YOU take things out of context. I was referring to
> > one person, not everybody.
>
> The context was:
> >>Hell, I am a card carrying member #7026 of the FSF and (facts aside) I'm
> >>strongly inclined to side with Prof. Keller solely because of your
> >>behaviour.  What kind of impact do you think you are having on people
> >>more apathetic to the issue?
> >
> >Then you are very superficial and easily influenced by authority rather
> >than truth. It means you are a mental midget. No really intelligent
> >person would take sides with someone merely because they spoke nice.
>
> Your response was a deliberate, personal insult to someone who happens
> to be one of the most intelligent, skilled, productive and yeah, even
> anti-authoritarian developers within the community that makes up this
> mailing list. You called him a "mental midget". Did I miss anything?

So you agree that you took it out of context. That I never applied it to
everybody on the list. That you were wrong. Just like some of the other
things you wrote were wrong.

So what is your point in responding, to evade the issue?

> "better to keep one's mouth shut and be taken for a fool than to open
> it and prove the case beyond all doubt".

This seems to be what you have done by responding to my previous message yet
not showing where I was wrong!?

Think before writing.

Raymond