[LAD] porting ladspa plugins to lv2

james morris james at jwm-art.net
Wed Jul 29 10:00:53 UTC 2009

On 29/7/2009, "Ulrich Lorenz Schlüter" <audio-mobster at gmx.de> wrote:

>> 3) Any suggestions for plugins to be ported
>
>http://www.suse.de/~mana/ladspa.html
>
>They are kind of broken because they disrespect the ladspa naming
>guidelines. The code should be fine.

Ok, but I've already started porting Nick Lamb's NJL plugins because
they're straight forward. The vcf-0.0.5 can be next (unless I get
sidetracked and decide to implement my own noise generator LV2 plugin).

It's gonna be a slow (experiential) process though, in the past I've
almost exclusively written my own code and not looked in-depth at the
code of others.

James.