[LAD] LV2 test apps?

james morris james at jwm-art.net
Thu Jul 30 10:27:32 UTC 2009

On 30/7/2009, "Damon Chaplin" <damon at karuna.eclipse.co.uk> wrote:
>Hi,
>
>I've tracked down all the issues spotted by my test app and emailed all
>the maintainers. So hopefully they'll get fixed.
>
>I've tried the demolition test app as well. The output isn't too clear
>so I've summarised the major issues spotted:

Are there any similar testing tools for LV2 plugins?

Although I'm familiar with gdb and valgrind, I don't know how to go
about using these with plugins, and I guess/assume a simple host
(perhaps one specifically designed for testing) would be best for doing
this? Are there any existing tools?

James.