[LAD] Autotools and missing headers.

James Warden warjamy at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 19 12:22:52 UTC 2009

Hi,

I knew close to nothing about python but chose waf for the build environment of a project. Depending on how comfortable you are with learning prog. languages, this is not really difficult. And there are tons of examples to get inspired.
I would recommend waf as the project I set up with it is building nicely.

> There are lots of alternatives, including:
>
>      * waf -- If you know the Python
> programming language,
>        this may be a good
> choice.  I've heard good things
>        about waf.

Ardour3 switched to waf by the way. Jack2 uses waf as well (was a great source of inspiration for my introduction to waf).

J.