[LAD] Audio Linux

MarcO'Chapeau marco at marcochapeau.org
Wed Mar 4 18:49:50 UTC 2009

On Tue, 3 Mar 2009 09:16:01 -0430, Agustin Ruiz Gamez
<agustinrui at gmail.com> wrote:
> Estoy muy agradado por su preocupacion por mi problema de audio, El
> problema mio es que sus implementaciones son en idioma ingles y yo
> vivo en Venezuela donde hablamos español y no puedo traducior
> completamente los terminos alli explicados. Les agradeceria si ustedes
> tienen alguna version en español, me lo hicieran llegar.

Here's a google translation for the sake of the archives:

"I am very pleased by your concern for my audio problem, my problem is that
their implementations are in English and I live in Venezuela, where we
speak Spanish and I can not stop there traducior fully explained. Please if
you have a version in Spanish, I did get."

If anyone has a reply for this, go ahead.

Cheers,
Marc-Olivier Barre.
------
Participez au black-out anti-HADOPI :