[LAD] [ot] Vim substitution question...

Julien Claassen julien at c-lab.de
Sun Mar 15 12:44:22 UTC 2009

Hallo Frank!
   Thanks for the tipp. I had a look into it, but it looks like it won't be
much help. Because I've only got fragments of html. The server is zope. Which
means, that there are some part like top and bottom of the documents,
encapsulated in their own places. It would look like:
<dtml-var head>
[code]
<dtml-var message(something)>
[more code]
<dtm-var footer>

   The header and footer can also be omitted if the file is declared as local
content. Then there only the code part. Which means a sub-part of the
   Thanks anyway. I'll study the utility, it looks interesting.
   Kindest regards
          Julien

--------

http://ltsb.sourceforge.net