[LAD] Tux Paint for music?

Andres Cabrera mantaraya36 at gmail.com
Wed May 6 18:13:43 UTC 2009

Hi,
I think you need to install Sugar to run it. There are Sugar packages
for Debian and Fedora (among others).
Once you have Sugar installed, instead of getting the source you can
grab the package from activities.sugarlabs.org and run the program
from the journal.

Cheers,
Andrés

On Wed, May 6, 2009 at 1:08 PM, Gabriel M. Beddingfield
<gabriel at teuton.org> wrote:

> On Wed, May 6, 2009 12:02 pm, Ralf Mardorf wrote:
>> Gabriel M. Beddingfield wrote:
>>> No packages AFAIK, but you can check out the sources via Git or SVN.
>>> See
>>> here for the URL's:
>>>
>>>    http://dev.laptop.org/git/projects/tamtam
>>>
>>> (BTW, this link was at the top right-hand corner of the Wiki page).
>>>

>> The checkout option for the svn and git commands failed :(, maybe I'm
>> using the paths in a wrong way?!
>>

> I was mistaken about SVN... sorry.  This worked for me (I have Git
> installed):
>
>    $ git clone git://dev.laptop.org/projects/tamtam
>
> It's about a 46MB download (full history).
>
> Thanks,
> Gabriel
>
> --
>               G a b r i e l   M   B e d d i n g f i e l d

Andrés