[LAD] List of LV2 hosts, plugins and features, add yours here

Nedko Arnaudov nedko at arnaudov.name
Tue Nov 10 00:03:01 UTC 2009

David Robillard <dave at drobilla.net> writes:

> On Tue, 2009-11-10 at 00:41 +0200, Nedko Arnaudov wrote:
>> David Robillard <dave at drobilla.net> writes:
>>
>> > Some random web tool having a crappy output layout format is hardly the
>> > fault of LV2, raptor, Turtle, or anything else but that tool, obviously.
>>
>> Yes, I got that the tool I use is crappy. How ignoring the problem
>> solves it? I havent said that it is LV2 fault. I complained about
>> evident turtle/xmlrdf schism. And I declared that I dont want to
>> participate in web 2.0 wars. I have better things to do.
>
> I don't know.  Perhaps there is a better visualizer out there?  If you
> are attached to this thing and consider it important (for some reason I
> really don't understand) then just maintain the document in a way that
> works well with it and automatically convert to turtle, instead of the
> other way around.
>
> As far as the 'schism' goes, turtle is a W3C 'team submission' now, on
> track to be a recommendation with a registered MIME type and all that.
> Support is pretty widespread, and increasing.  It's not really a schism,
> absolutely everybody despises the mess that is rdf/xml ;)

Thanks for being constructive. I've used doap:implements to link project
with host applications. Is it appropriate? Here is the output of rapper,
contains some strange stuff but the host-info seems to be fine.

http://svn.gna.org/viewcvs/*checkout*/zynjacku/website/zynjacku.ttl?rev=203

If this ttl is suitable for use in the extension matrix, I'll dig the
changelog and describe extension support changes though releases.

--
Nedko Arnaudov <GnuPG KeyID: DE1716B0>