[LAD] JACK 0.117.0 released

torbenh torbenh at gmx.de
Sat Nov 14 20:41:37 UTC 2009

On Sun, Nov 15, 2009 at 02:36:28AM +0800, Ray Rashif wrote:
> 2009/11/15 Victor Lazzarini <Victor.Lazzarini at nuim.ie>
>
> > I never looked at it, but is netjack built into jack now?
>

> I'd consider a build-time feature (i.e as long as you have libsamplerate it
> will compile with netjack driver) "built-in", so yes it was and is.

the output from the configure script is not correct. alsa_io wont be
built without libsamplerate, but net driver and netsource will.
wont have resampling support though.
but celt makes this feature obsolete anyways. it will get removed soon.

--
torben Hohn
http://galan.sourceforge.net -- The graphical Audio language