[LAD] weak wiki question - linuxaudio.org

Ray Rashif schivmeister at gmail.com
Sun Nov 15 00:44:21 UTC 2009

2009/11/15 Emanuel Rumpf <xbran at web.de>

> 2009/11/15 Ray Rashif <schivmeister at gmail.com>:
> > 2009/11/15 Emanuel Rumpf <xbran at web.de>
> >>
> >> When clicking the edit button, I get excactly this:
> >> """
> >> ===== MIDI Software =====
> >>
> >>  - {{tag>Environments}}
> >>  - {{tag>MIDI_Programming_Resources}}
> >>
> >> {{topic>midi_software}}
> >> """
> >>
> >> What I'd like to know:
> >> How to edit/extend the list of midi_software, that appears on the
> article
> >> page ?
> >
> > Ahh, just edit the child article:
> > {{tag>MIDI_Software}}
> > Then it will appear.
> >
> I still don't totally get it.
> How to find the child article, what is the URL of it ?
> Thank you.

What do you want to extend the page MIDI Software with? Let's say you have
created a new page "midirandomizer", or it already exists but is not in the
MIDI Software list and you want to add it. On the midirandomizer page, you
should have at least:

== MidiRandomizer ==
{{tag>MIDI_Software}}
~~META:title=MidiRandomizer~~
~~META:desc=Generate MIDI (SMF) files according to randomization
parameters~~
~~META:link=http://sourceforge.net/projects/midirandomizer/~~