[LAD] FOSS Ethernet Soundcard

Karl Hammar karl at aspodata.se
Tue Nov 24 19:34:53 UTC 2009

Florian Faber:
> Karl Hammar wrote:
> > [..ethernet transports..]
> > And we are missing an open protocol for this.
> What is wrong with netjack? It's made for point-to-point and very
> simple. You just have to solve the clock issue unless you want to lose
> bit transparency.

Ohh, sorry, I got the impression it was not ready. I don't mind being
wrong in that.

Regards,
/Karl

Karl Hammar                    Aspö Data               karl at aspodata.se
Lilla Aspö 148                                                 Networks
S-742 94 Östhammar          +46  173 140 57                   Computers
Sweden                     +46  70 511 97 84                 Consulting