[LAD] Non-daw, non-sequencer (fork?)

Danni Coy danni.coy at gmail.com
Thu Oct 1 08:52:05 UTC 2009

I am kind of work till after midnight every day in my day job busy at the
moment. I would like to get back into open source development when I have a
bit of breathing room.

I like the modular approach taken by non daw... I would like to see the pro
audio infrastructure in linux get to the point where it can support an
application like this really well. I have in mind perhaps a few small
improvements and I would like to see it be able to use the new LADI
infrastructure...

I took a quick peak at the sequencer (sequencers are not normally part of my
workflow - or rather I haven't found one that really suits me yet).

With regards to not being able to put in out of scale notes  it seems you
can get around that by choosing a chromatic scale type.