[LAD] this past weekend's linuxaudio.org downtime

Cornell III, Howard M howard.m.cornell.iii at lmco.com
Tue Oct 13 12:39:40 UTC 2009

Now, please salve your consciences.  Linux is not culpable for this because the squirrel was not in there to participate in the Linux website activity and the electricity that fried the squirrel was stolen from many loads, perhaps including the Linux server; but it was not ever available to the server, being transferred to the squirrel, however unfortunately, prior to being used by any Linux activity.  Sometimes a few nanoseconds really make a difference.