[LAD] Next year's LAC

Marc Groenewegen marcg at dinkum.nl
Thu Oct 15 13:01:40 UTC 2009

Hello,

the conference will take place May 1-4 in Utrecht. Confirmed !

I asked my colleague Hans Timmermans to post this to the ICMA mailing list
and I'm bringing the --so far quite limited-- website under people's attention.

If there are other channels that need to be notified, please do !

Kind regards,
Marc Groenewegen