[LAD] Real time Audio Analysis similar to sonic visualizer

Nathanael Anderson wirelessdreamer at gmail.com
Tue Sep 8 16:20:17 UTC 2009

I'm looking for some real time audio analysis software similar to the
melodic range spectrogram in sonic visualizer. Instead of visual output
though, I'm looking for midi output (this can be rough, i'm not going to be
generating audio from it, just trying to check if said notes were played).

I'm not sure if this is possible with clam, I've used it a little, but not
much.

The ideal solution will be multiplatform.

Thanks for any leads,
Nathanael