[LAD] Any serious user base in France ?

Marc-Olivier Barre marco at marcochapeau.org
Tue Sep 15 08:09:11 UTC 2009

On Mon, 14 Sep 2009 10:49:00 -0400, nescivi <nescivi at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Monday 14 September 2009 06:02:00 Maurizio De Cecco wrote:
>> The conference is strictly french-speaking, and the access is not
>> for free (even if the organisation is stricly on a volunteer base).
>>
>> So, any French developers here, and any evidence of a French user base ?
>
> Grame in Lyon
> There's a group in Nantes, which make their own distro...
>

> and of course our list maintainer is in France :)

Well, I'm probably not the most active right now :)

That being said, I still don't understand the purpose of a french-speaking
only conference. Yet another francophone masturbation party...

Oh well, I suppose we French people have nothing to learn from barbarians
that speak other languages. After all, we have invented the Minitel !

Cheers,
--
Marc-Olivier Barre
XMPP ID : marco at marcochapeau.org