[LAD] interesting blog post about syncing blender and ardour

Adrian Knoth adi at drcomp.erfurt.thur.de
Tue Sep 22 10:45:58 UTC 2009

On Tue, Sep 22, 2009 at 12:40:36PM +0200, Ralf Mardorf wrote:

> > http://animata.kibu.hu/
> wow, this is exactly the kind of software I was looking for. Thank you,
> this seems to be excellent software.

I just gave it a whirl, and it's fun to play with.

> Unfortunately there's no Linux version available:
> http://animata.kibu.hu/downloads.html

The site is misleading, just checkout the svn and compile it.

adi at hex:/tmp/animata-read-only$ file ./build/animata
./build/animata: ELF 32-bit LSB executable, Intel 80386, version 1
(SYSV), dynamically linked (uses shared libs), for GNU/Linux 2.6.18, not
stripped

--
mail: adi at thur.de  	http://adi.thur.de	PGP/GPG: key via keyserver

Person 1: Mein Windows ist seit 51 Tagen nicht mehr abgestürzt
Person 2: 51 Tage ohne Strom, das muss hart sein.   (aus de.talk.jokes)