[LAD] linux and ambiophonics

Fons Adriaensen fons at kokkinizita.net
Tue Sep 29 22:38:55 UTC 2009

On Tue, Sep 29, 2009 at 04:21:50PM -0600, Bearcat M. Sandor wrote:

> Is there anyway to set up an ambiophonic (not to be confused with
> ambiosonic decryption)  filtering on a Linux system?  I'd prefer 4
> channel if possible. I'm aware of brutefir, but i doubt i have the
> knowledge to set up so complicated a system equation by equation.  Are
> there brutefir scripts out there for it? Anyone know of a ambiophonic
> ladspa plug in or something?

Jconv (general purpose real-time convolution engine) has
the Choueriri (version 2) xtalk cancellation filters in its
example configurations directory. As soon as I find an exact
and *unambiguous* definition and some time I'll add the RACE
filters as well.

Ciao,

--
FA

Io lo dico sempre: l'Italia è troppo stretta e lunga.