[LAD] Interface development for the blind (starting from Bristol)

Julien Claassen julien at c-lab.de
Sun Apr 11 23:11:28 UTC 2010

Hello Nick!
   Thanks for this. By Jove, you're a quick coder and imaginative. The idea
using ':' for the readline interface. I wouldn't have thought of that,
although I use Vim myself and know about short and long commands. Good one.
   I'll see about the commands. But it all sounds well and easy to use. The way
this sounds to me, it could even be helpful to sighted people. Just don't look
at the screen, only push a few keys and that's it.
   Don't worry about the quality of alpha code. I've seen it, tested it and
handled a few floors. :-)
   Kindly yours
           Julien

--------