[LAD] Adding a c timer to Kluppe

Patrick Shirkey pshirkey at boosthardware.com
Wed Apr 21 10:31:00 UTC 2010

On 04/21/2010 05:49 PM, Louigi Verona wrote:
> Hey Patrick!
>
> This is exactly what I am trying to say - I had that buzz BEFORE you
> added delay function. If you take the original kluppe - it has the
> buzz too - if you route the signal straight from an individual loop
> audio outs.
> So if buzz is in individual loop audio outs - how come does it not
> appear from the main out?

To be specific we can hear the buzz in the following situations.

1: Manual pause on channel output
2: Delayed playback pause on channel output
3: Delayed playback pause on main output

We do not hear the buzz with manual pause on main output.

If anyone has an idea on why that may be possible I would appreciate
your insight.

The updated source for kluppe with playback delay in place is at this
address:

http://djcj.org/code/kluppe-0.6.14-playbackdelay.tar.bz2

To enable the delay you need to change the bottom right spinbox in the
spinbox grid panel for a specific loop.

Cheers.

Patrick Shirkey
Boost Hardware Ltd