[LAD] Kernel Opinions: .31-rt or .33-rt?

Ralf Mardorf ralf.mardorf at alice-dsl.net
Thu Apr 29 20:05:04 UTC 2010

James Warden wrote:
> [...]

Some days ago I saw my first kernel panic ever and this happened because
the hardware for the computer from a friend needs to be repaired. After
I repaired his hardware there wasn't the kernel panic any more.
Regarding to Torben's and your experiences it won't make any sense to
build .33-rt.

Anyway, I'll try to do it tomorrow.

Ralf