[LAD] [LAU] mudita24 1.02 -- improved envy24control mixer/router for ice1712-based sound-cards

Tim E. Real termtech at rogers.com
Tue Aug 10 00:53:21 UTC 2010

On August 9, 2010 08:45:49 pm Tim E. Real wrote:
> Hey hey hey!
> Look what I've got...
>
> I thought it important and complete enough to let you see
>  where it is going.

One more thing: Because of my use of gtk_adjustment_get_page_increment()
 and friends, which require gtk+ 2.14, I think it may be necessary to
 release this as a separate program than envy24control.
There may be people out there with old setups who need the old one.
The ALSA folks may not like replacing the old one with mudita24 for
 that reason.

Those newer functions are absolutely required for these new scale markings.
Without them, I can't do it.
But at least it's a good step back from gtk 2.16, which is required for those
 native GtkScale markings, which I've now replaced.

Tim.