[LAD] You guys don't make nearly enough sense as you should to me :")

Bearcat M. Şandor hometheater at feline-soul.com
Fri Aug 13 00:23:43 UTC 2010

On Wed, 2010-08-11 at 12:36 +0200, Philipp Überbacher wrote:
> Excerpts from "Bearcat M." Şandor's message of 2010-08-11 02:17:10 +0200:
> > On Tue, 2010-08-10 at 22:07 +0200, Philipp Überbacher wrote:
> > > I really like the writing style of the musimathics books, but take it
> > > with a grain of salt, I'm nowhere near the math heavy parts yet.
> > > http://musimathics.com/
> > Wow!  Those look fantastic. I've read up on some reviews and i'm very
> > impressed.  Thank you for the reccomendation. Those will be the next
> > books that i buy!
>
> But better listen to Fons with regards to Ambisonics, I'm not sure those
> books will help you there. A quick look through the subject index shows
> no sign of ambisonics.
*nods* I realise that they won't help with amisonics directly, but i'm
also just interested in the general theory of sound, how it's measured
in audio etc. That stuff should help with my understanding of
ambisonics, in directly i'd think as a side benefit.

Thanks. They are ordered and i should have them next week.