[LAD] [LAU] mudita24 1.02 -- improved envy24control mixer/router for ice1712-based sound-cards

Niels Mayer nielsmayer at gmail.com
Tue Aug 24 02:43:08 UTC 2010

FYI, I'm setting this up: http://code.google.com/p/mudita24/

Those interested in becoming "Project committers" (Tim!)  or "Project
contributors" (people testing and making suggestions)  please send me
your google  account or create one (
http://www.google.com/accounts/NewAccount ).

Please add your suggestions, issues, bugs, etc:
http://code.google.com/p/mudita24/issues/entry

Niels
http://nielsmayer.com

ps: as it's easier to setup two projects at once, setting up mudita24
under  http://code.google.com/projecthosting/ was a side-effect of my
setting up a project for my first attempt at Vala programming:
http://code.google.com/p/spekle/

pps: I am now absolutely sure that mudita24 would benefit
significantly from a semi-automated translation/rewrite into Vala -- a
programming language with concepts from this century!!  It would be
"easy" and a lot of suckage could be disappeared from the code over
time, incrementally...