[LAD] seeking "fresh" way to process/shape human whisper in real-time

Loki Davison loki.davison at gmail.com
Fri Dec 24 00:10:49 UTC 2010

> So, as of right now I have:
>
> 1) whisper
> 2) ???
> 3) delays
> 4) profit! :-)
>
> Given the mental constipation I have been battling particularly over the past
> couple of days, I wanted to turn to you my fellow LA* enthusiasts for some
> thoughts/ideas/inspiration. Your help would be most appreciated and I will
> gladly credit your ideas in the final piece.
>
> Many thanks!

Mod it with a string instrument is my preference. I know i'm a bit too
keen on acoustic instruments now days but it would be very neat to
have a cello or double bass, etc as the control source to be
filtered/modulate in with the whispers or each other. Guitar or bass
with an ebow would also work. Reso's are great for that.

Loki