[LAD] On the last eve of the year

Julien Claassen julien at c-lab.de
Fri Dec 31 11:49:55 UTC 2010

Hello Jens!
   Iloved the piece. It had that bit of "Skandinavian depression" in it, that I
can related to quite well.
   But one questin arose while listening: Did you use any effects on this? I
sometimes had the feeling, that there was something warbling slightly, like
you had use a phaser or tremolo or something in a very subtel way. Was this
only one piano, or did you perhaps use two sounds layered? I'm intrigued,
because as an effect it was quite need: Noticeable but not beat me in the
face. :-)
   Warmly yours
            Julien

--------