[LAD] DX7 (was Re: On the last eve of the year)

Mark Knecht markknecht at gmail.com
Fri Dec 31 19:49:36 UTC 2010

On Fri, Dec 31, 2010 at 10:15 AM, Julien Claassen <julien at c-lab.de> wrote:
> Hello Mark!
>  Could you give me your adress? I'm sure your garage wouldn't be too secure.
> You wouldn't mind, would you? :-)
>  Sorry for posting nonsense, just had to, but I think you're used to it by
> now.
>  Ducking away and kind regards
>          Julien

It's exactly the sort of nonsense that makes me continue to be a happy
member of this list

Happy New Year to you and everyone else here.

Cheers,
Mark

P.S. - I ain't that hard to find so if it ends up missing would you
mind giving me your address so the police don't have such a hard time
getting it back?!? ;-)