[LAD] [ANN] Non DAW and Non Mixer 1.0.0

alex stone compose59 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 3 09:29:52 UTC 2010

On Wed, Feb 3, 2010 at 12:21 AM,  <malnourite at gmail.com> wrote:

> I'm pleased to announce the release of Non-DAW and Non-Mixer version
> 1.0.0. Some version numbers have been skipped, as a lot time as gone
> without an official release. Those who have followed Non-DAW via git
> will only notice a few changes, most of them pushed very recently.

And off to a great start with non-mixer.

After initial testing and debugging, i have two mixers running in
64bit, one for raw channels in from soundsources, and a "buss" mixer,
including strips for jconv, and master.

This effectively gives me a standalone (read modular) JACK hub,
something i've tried to find for quite some time.

Thanks!

Alex.

Off for more testing........

--