[LAD] linuxsampler plugin ?

Dave Phillips dlphillips at woh.rr.com
Sat Feb 6 17:57:13 UTC 2010

Greetings,

I'm testing the Linuxsampler plugin with Ardour3 SVN. The plugin loads
correctly, and when I launch the Fantasia GUI it identifies itself
correctly in the interface. I can load a MIDI file in A3 and watch it
play the keyboard on the LS plugin. Everything looks good, but there's
no sound. There's also no instance of Linuxsampler in QJackCtl.

When I run LS + Fantasia standalone I noticed that it doesn't
autoconnect to JACK. Perhaps this is the problem, but I can't find where
to configure LS to autoconnect.

Any suggestions ? This is a low-priority issue for me, but it'd be nice
to figure out what's happening.

Best,

dp