[LAD] For your information

Nick Copeland nickycopeland at hotmail.com
Sun Feb 21 21:36:26 UTC 2010

Dear Fons,

Please accept an apology from me regarding my slant on your integrity.

When you explained the difference between your wording, of designing
a filter for AMS, not designing the filter of AMS, I realised my mistake in
what was quite a defamatory and insulting email to you. Even considering
the possible ambiguity of your statement, my response was disrespectful,
in error, and I apologise for both.

I will post this to also to the list, even though it was not where I proposed
we held the discussion. At least that way at least that way my accusation
and acknowledgement of fault both appear here which seems reasonable.

Kindest Regards, nick.