[LAD] Session Handlers and 'level 1' support

Gabriel M. Beddingfield gabrbedd at gmail.com
Fri Jan 8 14:03:20 UTC 2010

On Fri, 8 Jan 2010, Nedko Arnaudov wrote:

>> I think this is a good idea (Nedko or whoever dreamed it
>> up), and I'm willing to add it to my applications.
>
> What are your applications?

The main one is Composite[1], which will release a sampler
this month.  I have some smaller apps jack_midi_clock[2]
that doesn't need to save state, and InConcert[3] that would
need to save state... but is currently not being worked on.

I've stepped away from Hydrogen[4], but if I were still
involved I would add it there as well.  However, I'm sure
that Sebastian and Wolke would be interested.  H2 is already
has about 99% of what's needed.

-gabriel

[1] http://gabe.is-a-geek.org/composite/
[2] http://www.teuton.org/~gabriel/jack_midi_clock/