[LAD] Time & How to approach it

Harry Van Haaren harryhaaren at gmail.com
Wed Jan 20 19:24:58 UTC 2010

Hey,

Thanks for the JackMidi crash course. That's definatly some food for
thought.
I've tried to get the JACK Midi things working before, but I've never
managed.
I see the value in the sample-accurate-ness of JACK midi, so I think ill
skip the
AlsaSeq implementation. I've the docs there though, seem noteworthy just to
have read.

Pedro: Thanks for the links, there's seems to be material in both.
Olivier: Thanks you, I'll play around with the JACK example clients, and see
how the brain here reacts... :-)

Cheers guys, I'm off to do some trials, will post back if I find a "perfect"
solution!
-Harry