[LAD] Time & How to approach it

Ralf Mardorf ralf.mardorf at alice-dsl.net
Fri Jan 22 20:43:33 UTC 2010

>> But in regard to time, what about Beat-Bar-Tick which seems to be
>> important to him?

A clueless note from a user. There was a discussion about an issue for
JACK when using loop (cycle) play. I also noticed that my favourite
Linux sequencer runs out of sync for external MIDI equipment when in
loop (cycle) modus, using ALSA MIDI, while internal Linux ALSA MIDI sync
stays in perfect timing. Perhaps the BBT issue also depends to the usage
of an application. I don't know if this is important for this
discussion, sorry.

Ralf