[LAD] hard realtime performance synth

Louigi Verona louigi.verona at gmail.com
Sun Jan 24 14:46:38 UTC 2010

I read about this Korg OASYS. How come, if it is based on Linux, all of its
apps are not even
working on Linux but only compatible with Windows and Mac OS?

What a waste of resources too - create so many seemingly nice software only
to be limited to
a particular hardware. Proprietary world is so full of wasted efforts, imho.