[LAD] [OT] jack2 on solaris, was Re: tschack ... early version of smp enabled jack1

Chris Cannam cannam at all-day-breakfast.com
Wed Jan 27 20:59:47 UTC 2010

Stéphane -- sorry to veer so wildly off-topic... but jackdmp is
expected to work on Solaris, right?  Is it actively tested?  Is it
expected to build with Sun compilers, or only with gcc?

I switched a machine from Linux to OpenSolaris a few months back and
at the time failed to get jackdmp working on it, but I didn't give it
much time because it wasn't all that important then.  I'd like to
revisit it though, and wondered what I should reasonably expect.

Chris